- Where: University of Montreal, Montreal Canada (in-person!)
- When: 3rd-5th August 2022
- Eligibility: This meeting is organized by and open to members of OoLEN. Anyone interested in the origin of life and in the early stages of their career can join OoLEN for free at oolen.org/join. Attendees must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Costs: Thanks to our generous sponsors, registration will be very low or free (more information soon). Accommodation and some local expense will be covered
- Apply: Members of OoLEN should email an abstract of no greater than 250 words in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “IOoL 2022 Abstract Submission.”
- Abstract Deadline EXTENDED: 6th May 2022
We anticipate holding this workshop in person without a hybrid option. As the the COVID-19 crisis continues to develop we may need to reevaluate this decision and will update here with any changes.